Hey, here are some extra tips post by post:
IT’S ALL NEW:
When trying to accomplish goals:
- Take it slow
- Do it in small tasks
- Be constant
- Make sure you have peace of mind.
— Fountain Ayidu (Doctor of happiness)
IS LOVE WHAT WE THINK IT IS? :
- Learn to love yourself.
- Don’t love everyone you meet but also don’t hate everyone. Everyone is a potential friend and enemy.
- Don’t love because of how you feel around someone love because you can feel what they feel.
SADNESS IS JUST A MINDSET :
- Life has an ambivalent nature. There is always an opposite to bad things….good things.
- Your now is not your forever.
- Sadness comes when your mind is not set to happiness. So it’s your job to change you’re mindset.
HOW I FOUND MY VOICE :
- Every thing takes time don’t rush your self trying to understand everything and be perfect.
- it took time for Senalo to accept and understand herself , love the period of learning how to loving yourself.
~by Doctor of happiness
DON’T HIDE YOU:
1. The honest truth is that if you don’t start discovering yourself , you will start falling slowly into depression
2. Take out time from your day and devote it to yourself.
3. happiness comes when you know who you are
By doctor Of happiness and Anonymous
The best advice that I can give is to talk to friends about it. People that will encourage you to keep moving forward and pray with you is what helped me. Strength comes from unity with people who care.
1. Don’t be panic If everyone hates you, because it’s just temporary and trust me it will all be reduced to nothing. Just keep doing what makes you happy, and trust me family matters.
2. It’s hard to be the honest but trust me don’t be weak , I realise how much I was preyed on because of my weakness. I know to stay strong now, your courage can make them admire you.
3. Lastly pick your friends carefully and know the ‘weak’ people that need approval of the ‘popular kids’. Don’t avoid them be nice cause we can all be like that sometimes. Plus you can learn a lot from them.
~My name is Elisa
- Know that when you get serious about God the devil gets serious about you but God gets more serious about you.
- Things never come easy your big problem this year might be so small by next year
- No situation is permanent even friends you need to learn to let go
- I’m only 5’3 and short sighted, So if you are not a person of faith get something you can hold on to, cause you need someone to see ahead
- Have a great support system
- Have faith in yourself
~Written by Anonymous
PUSHING OUT THE NEGATIVE
• Get support
• Do what makes you happy
• Remember that you matter
hey share your stories with me you can be unknown or not , you can share absolutely anything.
FINDING YOUR BALANCE
Hey don’t rush it every takes time. Little by little you will discover how much you can handle by yourself but don’t forget that your support is important!!!
GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY
I guess that your trying to answer the question, here are some doctor prescriptions to help:
- Zone out : leave behind the world, switch off your phone and be by yourself
- find your zone : get a place where you can really be with yourself and be yourself.
- be honest with yourself : say the truth to yourself, only with honesty can you solve what is bugging you.
- Come back and check my blog, feel free to email me with your stories and honestly anything you want to share.
THE UNEXPECTED FRIEND
still looking for a bit more, there’s nothing else to say but be more open.
THE VOID: DARK CORRIDOR
Some times you might not find any one you can reach out to or you might just be too shy, here are some doctor prescriptions:
- I am here and I want to talk. Send me an email
- Go for a walk to clear your head , also take time to reflect and identify what’s causing this feeling
- Try and write about it and take a great long nap
- Laugh and let go and Cry if you want to let it all out
- Prioritize and work on the most important things
- Reconnect with your old friends
- Come back and read my blog
- Find the positive and focus on it
- Rediscover yourself
- Go to the mirror and compliment yourself ( try and talk to your self )
- Remember nothing is permanent and this will surely pass away
Feel free to email me with more tips